只需一步,快速开始

楼主: OopsWrongPlace2

男 - 有车有房有卡 - 征 ?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-10 21:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ☆笑着流泪★ 于 2008-4-10 01:27 发表
you are awesome  

2 years....  how time flies...   and now i am in German   

wish you success and happiness     so much English have i forgot after i had learnt Germen...hehe

Ah, you are in Germany. I have seen your web names many times, but didn't realize you were in Germany. How is your life there? Do you like it?
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-10 21:29 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 hzdyq123 于 2008-4-10 20:12 发表
现在可以会这样坚持自己爱情观的人真的不多了。
希望我可以像你一样继续坚持找下去!
相对一辈子,2年算不上什么!

I am glad that you understand it. To find a good one in your life is much better than to find serveral average ones.
However I don't want to mislead you to the wrong direction. Certainly you don't want to spend 2 years, and plus extra 2 years, and then another 2 years, ... to wait for someone. You have to act firmly as soon as you find the one you love. The key is to act but not to wait for.
I wish you luck. By the way, you have a good English writing. What is your major in college?
发表于 2008-4-10 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
much appreciate your nice english
I have already met my Mr right
two year ago, maybe you have the chance
发表于 2008-4-11 18:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 OopsWrongPlace2 于 2008-4-10 21:29 发表

I am glad that you understand it. To find a good one in your life is much better than to find serveral average ones.
However I don't want to mislead you to the wrong direction. Certainly you don ...

No excuses any more. 3-year is long enough for me to forget about something.
Of course, I am willing to spend 2 years even 20 years to find my Mr. right.
Thank you!
I majored in Marketing for 4 years and now my major is International Trade.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-11 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 honeyhx 于 2008-4-10 21:45 发表
much appreciate your nice english
I have already met my Mr right
two year ago, maybe you have the chance

Lucky you!  Wish you and your Mr. Right happy forever.
发表于 2008-4-11 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
WOW...
好长的故事呀
很佩服楼主坚强的意志
发表于 2008-4-11 22:25 | 显示全部楼层
You have studied in Us for several years,hence it is better to let candidates know:
1 your nationality(possibly you have got US passport)
2 your religion
3 your political status
Most of men who have held foreign nationalities or had different experiences in living in other countries may go back to China to cheat some pretty girls for fun,you know what I mean.I cann't say whether it is right,because it is an exchange HOHO.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-11 23:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 渐渐的远去 于 2008-4-11 22:25 发表
You have studied in Us for several years,hence it is better to let candidates know:
2 your religion
3 your political status
Most of men who ha ...

--- I believed that I mentioned before that I have been naturalized, meaning that I am holding a US passport. But I always treat myself as a Chinese. I was born in Hangzhou and always consider HZ as my ultimate destination.

2 your religion
--- I respect all religions and believe people with different religions can safely live under the same roof. But I myself don't go to any sevices.

3 your political status
--- I don't think it is appropriate to mix one's political point of view with his/her love attitute as it is inappropriate to mix
politics with Olympic spirits based on current events happening during Olympic Torch Relay.

Most of men who have held foreign nationalities or had different experiences in living in other countries may go back to China to cheat some pretty girls for fun,you know what I mean.
--- I understand what you meant. It is always important to know why you love the person.  It is the love, not the natiionality, not the money or social privilage, that makes people happy.  
发表于 2008-4-12 08:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 OopsWrongPlace2 于 2008-4-11 23:56 发表

--- I believed that I mentioned before that I have been  ...

I just looked through the first page because it is a little difficult finishing all ,around thirty pages.As it is very important for you to present your views on these issues,I have listed some whcih help candidates understand you more.Hope you find your princess soon.
In addition,I want to ask questions about living in China with foreign passport.Whether it is convenient ,any privilege to open a company?
Ones living in China with foreign passports, are involved in Healthy System of China?
What do you think are the most differences ?
Thank you for your time.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-13 00:18 | 显示全部楼层
Long Live the Two Year Anniversary !

Didn't realize that two years have past since it was posted.
Too many things have happened and changed in the past two years. The only thing not changing is the love I devote to the West Lake.
Wish everyone happy and have a cool summer.
发表于 2008-6-13 08:44 | 显示全部楼层
这样的行为成为一种习惯后,恐怕不易有所改变了
发表于 2008-6-13 08:46 | 显示全部楼层
有车有房有卡.
报名啊....
发表于 2008-6-13 09:25 | 显示全部楼层

回复 924# 的帖子

哇,好厉害!两万多人看,将近1000的回帖量,额!!!!!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-18 04:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 戚蜜盛 于 2008-6-13 08:44 发表
这样的行为成为一种习惯后,恐怕不易有所改变了

? 这样的行为 --- you meant ?
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-18 04:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 戚蜜盛 于 2008-6-13 08:46 发表
有车有房有卡.
报名啊....

you should do more to encourage your crew to come here.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|杭州网 ( 浙ICP备11041366号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 20:59 , Processed in 0.255581 second(s), 13 queries .