生如蚁,美如神 (Born as Ant, Beautiful as God)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-7 12:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A:生如蚁,美如神      

 一次在回家的列车上读到了这句诗。
 是那个喜欢带着帽子的诗人写的,还包括另外一句“鱼在盘里想家”。
 诗人的心灵是纯彻的,他将这种古老的象形文字拼拼凑凑组成了这样一句让人回味深刻的话。我掏出笔,将它记在了随身携带的笔记本上。
 后来有一个从远方来的朋友和我一起相对而坐。
 他说仙为何是仙,因为他是住在山上,透视着凡间种种,是和世俗决裂了,所以成了仙。我们为何是俗人,因为是食谷之人,一天也只为三顿饱腹而已。其实我并不同意他后面的解释,因为谷字在古汉字里仅可解释为山谷,而五谷杂粮之谷字形原非如此。
 所以我想,仙是住在山上,那我们这样世人,是在山谷里,登上巅峰仅仅是想实现却如登天般难以实现的梦想而已。
 更多的时候,我们是在谷中观天。

 二
 蚂蚁也许是我们周遭世界里最低贱的一种生物。
 其实我们说它低贱,有时候也是证据不足的。
 我想冥冥宇宙,浩浩苍穹,人类一定就是最高级的生命存在吗?在人类未出现前,或者人类已经出现的当下,这些在地底,在树草丛中悠然构筑家园的蚂蚁们,是否也在想着它们是这世界上最高等的生物呢?
 如果它们忽视我们如同我们忽视它们一般。

 三
 原本诗人应该是最会享受生活的人。
 顾城有句诗写道,“用心中的纯银,铸一把钥匙,去开启天国的门,向着人类。”
 他设想有这样一把钥匙可以独自走向天国,而和我们天人相隔,看我们疲于奔命。既然成了仙,还要面对着俗世,是诗人过分清高,还是仍然存有对俗世的不舍,我不得而知。就像那个激流岛上的夜晚,诗人由一个写字的人,蜕变成一个侩子手一般,让我匪夷所思。
 原来他所谓的美如神的大前提还是要生如蚁。

B:Born as Ant, Beautiful as God
   I read of this verse once on the train back home.
   Together with another one, the fish misses its family in the dish, both were written by a poet who was fond of wearing hat.
   The poet’s soul was so pure that he made up the verse with the ancient ideograph to let us ponder over. I took out my pen to write it on the notebook.
   Some days afterwards, one far-come friend was seated with me face to face. He told that the reason for the fairies can be fairies is that they live on the top of the mountain and have clairvoyant view of the world. Breaking from the common customs, they become the fairy eventually. And the reason why we only can be the earthling is that what our main course daily is corn, the only thing we need to do is to feed ourselves up. Actually, I was not totally agree with his opinion, as the word “Corn” in Traditional Chinese is the same shape as the word “Valley”. So, my opinion is that the fairy lives on the top of the mountain, and we human being live in the valley. To climb on the top, is like the dream which is as hard as to fly to the sky to make it happen.
   However, most of the time, we merely sit in the valley and look at the sky. 
   
   Perhaps, the ant is the most nidering life-form.
   In fact, sometimes there is insufficient evidence to judge them how nidering they are.
   What I mean is that whether our human being is the exclusive life-form in this universe? Or, earlier than the appearance of mankind, even currently we are already here in the world, the ants, which lives underground and builds their families among the trees and grasses, will also regard themselves as the highest life-form in the world?
   If the situation is that they ignore us as what we do. 

Originally, poet should be the person who could enjoy the life in the best way.
   Gu’cheng once wrote in the poem, “Found one key with the pure silver in our heart to open the door towards the heaven, and face the mankind.” He imagined with such a key, he can walk into the heaven alone, and depart from us far away, watch us tired up for life. Although, being the God, he still want to face to the world. Is the poet too arrogant, or too unwilling to leave us behind? I cannot tell. The evening in the Island Ji’liu, this poet became a killer. Both make me confused.
   In fact, what he mentioned to be beautiful as God is based on the precondition to be born as Ant.
发表于 2008-7-7 13:51 | 显示全部楼层
我总觉着文人特别是那种浪漫主义的纯属"无事生非"型.全靠那些脑袋码出的神奇充实了人类的文字文明.
我想了半天除了似乎动物世界里有蚁后一些姑且算视觉美的印象,那些工蚁、山上的大头蚁实在没什么天使的光圈。
好吧,就算有,那也得写个系列,比如蜜蜂,蝴蝶,知了,或者扩大到其它物种,当然beautiful 可以继续也可替换holy, fantanstic,splendid,pretty,charming etc..

灌水。不许骂我。
发表于 2008-7-8 12:08 | 显示全部楼层
生如蚁,美如神      

那大篇的英语我就不懂啦
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-10 12:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 戚蜜盛 于 2008-7-7 13:51 发表
当然beautiful 可以继续也可替换holy, fantanstic,splendid,pretty,charming etc..

那个啥,小蜜蜜,你这个HOLY很不错哦。感觉比我想出来的BEAUTIFUL 要合适。是不是经常考100分哦?
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-10 12:59 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 淡淡的紫色 于 2008-7-8 12:08 发表
生如蚁,美如神      
那大篇的英语我就不懂啦

中文是三年前写的,做了些改动,英文是前几日闲着没事,自己翻译的。。。还要继续锤炼哦
发表于 2008-7-11 12:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 飞翔小孩 于 2008-7-10 12:59 发表

中文是三年前写的,做了些改动,英文是前几日闲着没事,自己翻译的。。。还要继续锤炼哦

呵呵,我说我不懂英语 ,很直白,没其它第二种解释的
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-12 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 淡淡的紫色 于 2008-7-11 12:07 发表

呵呵,我说我不懂英语 ,很直白,没其它第二种解释的

紫姐,不要担心,我没有误会的。
发表于 2008-7-14 11:12 | 显示全部楼层
还以为是蚁力神......
发表于 2008-7-14 19:51 | 显示全部楼层

我也以为是蚂蚁大力丸。叹叹~~~~~

原帖由 告别的年代 于 2008-7-14 11:12 发表
还以为是蚁力神......
发表于 2008-7-15 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 飞翔小孩 于 2008-7-12 10:55 发表

紫姐,不要担心,我没有误会的。
发表于 2008-7-16 01:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 戚蜜盛 于 2008-7-7 13:51 发表
我总觉着文人特别是那种浪漫主义的纯属"无事生非"型.全靠那些脑袋码出的神奇充实了人类的文字文明.
我想了半天除了似乎动物世界里有蚁后一些姑且算视觉美的印象,那些工蚁、山上的大头蚁实在没什么天使的 ...
专八60分
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|杭州网 ( 浙ICP备11041366号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:50 , Processed in 0.156679 second(s), 14 queries .